Poulèt

19:14

Poulèt

Has the giant Eiffel restaurant caught your attention? It certainly caught mine! I was at Vivo two weeks back and saw this newly open restaurant. I wanted to go in so much! I did not have the chance as i was going back to Batam. The queue was long!! 

My very first impression on this was, it looks so posh! It looks like some high class restaurant with a minimum spending of at least $30-$40 per pax. Last Saturday, I suggested to have my late lunch there with my friend before heading back to Batam again. It was around 3pm, but the restaurant is still filled with people! although not full house, but to have a crowd like that at 3pm is really something. Or maybe because it was a Saturday? 

Their menu:



polet singapore






I was quite surprised when i saw the content of the menu. None of the prices are over $17 (of course, other than their specialty chicken)! I stared at the menu for a while more to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. Below is the price for their half and whole chicken, which i would say reasonable! 

polet singapore


While waiting for the food! Taking pictures time!! 

polet singapore





Our Food:

polet singapore

My friend ordered this Cafe Latte. Price: SGD 5.90 while i ordered a normal Lemonade drinks at SGD 4.80. Standard beverage prices in restaurant, i would not say it is expensive. 

polet singapore


The famous Poulet Roti (roast chicken in French) SGD 15.80. This is a must try! The chicken is sooooo tender! We ordered the half chicken. The breast part, is so tender that it feel like a thigh meat. And the thigh meat itself? Don't ask. It was so tender that it feels like it just slide through your throat! Hehehehehe maybe i was a little exaggerating, but the chicken was really very tender. You really gotta try it yourself to feel it! The mushroom sauce below the chicken is also quite nice! They are a match made in Heaven!

polet singapore

French Fries SGD 4.80. Their fries is good! it is really crispy on the outside and soft in the inside! The cut of the fries is the thicker kind, that explains the softie filling!

Our Dessert: 

polet tiramisu


It's Tiramisu yoo! SGD 7.80. The way they serve it is really nice! The tiramisu itself is quite nice. I am not really a tiramisu person, so to me it taste okay. I can't resist the container of the tiramisu hehehe.

polet tiramisu


Our bill:

Yes, we did not order much as we were not so hungry. Their mains are ranging from $13-17, still much cheaper than other restaurants. I will definitely go back again and try their other mains!!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. u so annoying. u just went to all the place i wanted to go with you . gawd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaa i know who you are! lol! okay what, normally also is you bring me to good places and eat good food. now we take turn la. i try alr, nice, then ask you go along lo

      Delete