Fruit Paradise @ Vivo City

01:38

Fruit Paradise Singapore

This store actually caught my attention ever since it was opened in Vivo! The tarts were so nicely decorated <3 All the fruits on top make it look so colourful and make you want to try them so bad!

My grandma and I were waiting for my sister and we had no where to go. Her feet are quite weak and so we can't walk too much. I suggested that we sit there to have a cup of drink and a snack. Okay, it was mostly because I really want to try it! So I made use of this opportunity to go and try hehehe. My grandma was alright! As long as she can sit down, everything is okay for her!


Fruit Paradise Singapore


Fruit Paradise Singapore

Fruit Paradise Singapore

Their menu




Fruit Paradise Singapore

They look so yummy, aren't they? I really wanted to try a lot of their flavours, but we were going to have our dinner in less than 2 hours time and thus we only ordered two. 


Yes, their juices are freshly squeezed! I saw the juice machine in their counter, so I can vouch for this! hehehe.

Our food


Fruit Paradise Singapore

I ordered this banana delight ($6.80/slice)! Another yummy bananalicious!! I always love banana as it is the easiest and cheapest fruits you can get with highest nutrition! You don't have to wash or store it in the fridge. You just need to grab and go and eat it while walking to the bus stop or mrt station (I always do this!) hahaha.

Anyway, this banana delight tart is yummehhhhh!! There is this layer of dark chocolate before the banana. To me, chocolate and banana is just purrrfecttt!! Oh, it contains alcohol, and you can really taste the alcohol in there. They do indicate it on the menu, in case some of us might be allergic to alcohol.

Fruit Paradise Singapore

Fruit Paradise Singapore

Ordered this mango one for grandma ($7.80), in case she does'nt want the banana delight. But it turned out that she likes the chocolate one as well! Anyway, I love mango too!! The feeling when I ate this with the pieces of mango in my mouth, omg... It's just so heavenly! Oh, did I tell you that the crust was awesome!? You really gotta try this yourself!

Fruit Paradise Singapore

One thing that I feel they are lacking of is the way they serve the food. The place that they use is very "plastic" and too huge for a slice. Most people order in slices when they have it there. It looks really empty when they serve us the big plate with that slice on the plate. It would be better if the plate is smaller and at least porcelain, it would really make a difference! 


My freshly squeezed orange and apple juice ($4.50). Hmmm, it was refreshing? I am not sure how else I could describe. It is freshly queezed! 



Fruit Paradise Singapore
My companion, Granny!

Did you know?

Fruit Paradise Singapore

Fruit Paradise

AMK Hub
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 #02-18 Singapore 569933
Tel: 6483 4094

PLAZA SINGAPURA
68 Orchard Road, #04-01, Singapore 238839 
Tel: 6333 9286

RAFFLES CITY SHOPPING CENTRE
252 North Bridge Road, #B1-44F, Singapore 179103
Tel: 6333 4849

VIVOCITY
1 HarbourFront Walk, #01-#01-59, Singapore 098585 
Tel: 6376 9978


Other pictures


Fruit Paradise Singapore


Fruit Paradise Singapore


Fruit Paradise Singapore

Fruit Paradise Singapore

You Might Also Like

0 comments