When You Thought You Are A Step Closer to Opening Up..

23:25



You had actually taken a HUGE step back.

I am talking about myself, of course. Sometimes you really wonder, why do people talk as though verbal words are so cheap? It should not be the case, should it? You should honour every word that comes out of your mouth and practice what you preach.

Whatever that came out of your mouth represents yourself.. Thanks to my own carelessness, I have again taken a huge leap back. Away from trusting. Closer back to having trust issues.

I am strong. I know I am.

Don't you know?

“Watch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.” -FRANK OUTLAW
 So when you keep thinking  that you are strong, trust me, you will be.

You Might Also Like

0 comments